Ok, I must admit it did take me a bit longer then one day. But if I would have had one whole day (morning to evening) and not 3 short evenings to make it, I’m sure I would have finished to.
With less then one week left to the Medieval Feast my sister decided she wanted to go to. So we started bouncing dress ideas (while being at work/school) and decided the style of the dress on thuesday, while bying fabric.
Even though the dress was to be made by machine, with only the eyelets worked by hand, I’ve been to busy sewing to take any “in progress photos”. Sorry…
But I do have finished photos, and this is how it turned out.
Made out of burgundy and brown cotton twill.
The eyelets on the front and sleeves are all worked by hand, and closes with a syntetic cord.
My sister really liked the dress and looked totaly great in it.
The day after the party we went to the cathedral near by to take some pictures.